The following policies govern all use of www.icmaxblog.com, and all content, services and products available through the blog.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site shall be subject to the following privacy policies. Use of this blog means you agree to our privacy policies.
The site is owned by Ihiaso Maxwell Chukwuebuka (B. Eng.).
Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website and the Service, you represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information. You further represent and warrant that you are an individual, 16 years of age or older and that your use of the icmaxblog.com shall not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Membership is solely for your personal use, and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address. You are solely responsible for all Content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and for your interactions.
User registration and subscription
icmaxblog.com collects submitted information such as name and email address to authenticate users and to send notifications to those users relating to the icmaxblog.com service.
icmaxblog.com also logs non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type, from users and visitors to the site This data is used to manage the website, track usage and improve the website services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
User Profile information including members’ pictures and first names are displayed to people in order to facilitate user interaction. Email addresses are used to send notifications related to the service. With the exception of individual communication and notifications, a user’s email address is not shared or displayed to people within icmaxblog.com.
We may also use a user’s email address to send updates, a newsletter or news regarding the service. It is important to note that the updates, newsletters or news will be that containing information about icmaxblog.com services only or improvement of any of or services.
Commenting/contributions to icmaxblog.com
icmaxblog.com is a user friendly site, and we DO NOT accept or allow the following in our site: Gambling, Harassment in any manner or form, Spamming, Use of abusive language, and Impersonation of others. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from comments made, links and material posted on the site That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, audio, or computer software.
By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- Downloading, copying and use of the content will not violate the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms.
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content.
- The Content is not spam, is not machine or randomly generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing).
- The Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
By submitting any content on/to icmaxblog.com, you grant Ihiaso Maxwell Chukwuebuka a non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content for the purpose of displaying, distributing, promoting, marketing or any other lawful use.
icmaxblog.com user accounts are secured by user-created passwords. icmaxblog.com takes precautions to insure that member account information is kept private by making the passwords encrypted so nobody can view them (not even the administrator). We use reasonable measures to protect other user information that is stored within our database. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of member account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of users information at any time.
Disclosure of information collected
icmaxblog.com do not sell or transfer to any third party your personal information, except as otherwise described in this privacy statement, unless we believe that disclosure is necessary:
(1) to conform to legal requirements, search warrant or other legal process received by icmaxblog.com.
(3) to protect the safety of members of the public and users of the service.
icmaxblog reserves the right to transfer personal information to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale of myschool.ng or substantially all of its assets to that successor in interest.
Third party advertising
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy with or without a formal notification. The changes will be made at our sole discretion. Users are encouraged to check this policy for such changes. Your continued use of this site following changes to this policy constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
For recommendations, questions and enquiries, please contact us