The management of Yobe State University, YSU, has announced that applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the following diploma programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session;
• 2-Year Diploma In Computer Science
• 2-Year Diploma In Environmental Chemistry
• 2-Year Diploma In Natural Resources Management And Control
• 2-Year Diploma In Sharia & Civil Law
• 2-Year Diploma In Arabic & Islamic Studies
• 2-Year Diploma In Crime Management, Prevention And Control
• 2-Year Diploma In Social Policy & Administration
candidates must pass three o’level subject at credit level in WAEC,NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS or cognate bodies at not more than two sittings. At least two credits must be relevant to the course applied for:
PROCEDURES TO APPLY
Step 1: make a non-refundable payment of N5,100 into account name/number: YSU consults student registration/00226614491 GT Bank Plc Damaturu branch and obtain a scratch card for the application. Sales of scratch cards starting from 30th November.
Step 2: visit the university website to apply online.