The Yaba College of Technology, YabaTech, has announced the release of her Higher National Diploma (HND) admission list into the College for the 2017/2018 academic session.
All prospective candidates who participated in the admission screening exercise should proceed to checking their admission status On the School’s admission portal.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS
- Log on to https://portal.yabatech.edu.ng/appresults/admissionchecker
- Provide your application number in the column provided.
- Click on Submit to access your admission status and proceed with the payment of acceptance fee.
- All Candidates on these list are advised to pay Acceptance Fee of Twenty thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) within two (2) weeks.
- Newly admitted candidates are advised to lookout for the schedule of screening on the College Portal and Notice Boards in the College.
- Any candidate who fails to appear for screening within the stipulated period will forfeit the admission.
CONGRATS ON YOUR ADMISSION!