Admission into Yaba College of technology, YABATECH, for full time National Diploma (ND) and Technical education programme (B. Sc.) 100 level, in affiliation with UNN has commenced.
Applications are hereby invited from interested 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into the institution.
The admission screening is open to candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH, as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution.
candidates must have scored 150 marks and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2018/2019 UTME.
However, all candidates who have chosen YABATECH as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission.
All candidates must not be less than 16 years old by October, 2018.
- Visit the School’s website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on POST UTME SCREENING 2018/2019
- Complete the application process appropriately.
- Candidates are expected to upload their photograph in JPEG or PNG format and not more than 120 x 120 pixel.
- Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding result verification fee) for the exercise using their ATM Card (Master Card, Visa, Verve) by clicking on PAY NOW.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and O’Level details will disqualify the candidate.
Inconsistency in name or picture on photo card will not be accepted by the College and may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website click on “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.