This is to inform all prospective candidates that participated in UNN admission screening, for the 2018/2019 academic session that, the institution has released a 2nd Supplementary list. We have attached the admission list here. The Supplementary list can also be downloaded and read offline using a PDF enabled device. Instructions has also been provided for admitted candidates to regularize their acceptance offer.
The management of the University of Nigeria, Nsuka, UNN, have published her second (2nd) 2018/2019 supplementary admission list for the academic session. As the name suggests, candidates that fall into this category have been offered a new provisional course of study.
The supplementary list II is a list of candidates offered provisional admission into various degree programmes, for the academic session. The list records a total of 1748 newly admitted candidates into different faculties. It shows candidates JAMB Reg. Nos, surnames, first names, middle names and their respective new courses.
Summary of 2nd Supplementary Admission List – UNN
A total of 1748 candidates were offered admission into the institution. The faculty admission break-down is found below.
- Faculty of Agriculture – 108 admitted candidates
- Faculty of Arts – 243 candidates
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences – 126 candidates
- Faculty of Biological Sciences – 354 candidates
- Faculty of Business Administration – 45 candidates
- Faculty of Dentistry – 29 candidates
- Faculty of Education – 40 candidates
- Faculty of Engineering – 31 candidates
- Faculty of Environmental Studies – 2
- Faculty of Health Sciences and Technologies – 213 candidates
- Faculty of Law – 47 candidates
- Faculty of Medical Sciences – 49 admitted candidates
- Faculty of pharmaceutical sciences – 34 candidates
- Faculty of Social Sciences – 261 candidates
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine – 19 candidates
- Faculty of Vocational & Technical Education – 72 candidates
How To Check The 2nd Supplementary Admission List – UNN
The supplementary admission list II has been attached below. Candidates should scroll down to view the list here and now.
Alternatively, candidates can find the download button below. Candidates can download the admission list onto their device. It is a PDF file and would require a PDF enabled device to read its content.
FILE ATTACHED BELOW:
Admitted candidates are to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to Accept or Reject their admission
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their
acceptance of the offer:
- All candidates recommended for admission (in the previous and present admission lists) who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) in JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so urgently as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses. Such candidates should submit copy of their admission status printed from JAMB Portal and admission slip from University of Nigeria, Nsukka to the Admissions Office for re-proposing in JAMB CAPS.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.