The management of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) has released the list of candidates offered admission into the university for the TASUED 2017/2018 academic session.
To Check Your Admission Status now
- Log on to https://my.tasued.edu.ng/login.php
- Enter your username and password in the spaces provided.
- Click “login as prospective students” and proceed to check your admission status.
Payment of Acceptance Fees for the session is on
The admission offer is subject to fulfilling the following conditions
1. Payment of a non-refundable fee of Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000) only through the web pay platform not later than
the date specified on your admission letter to secure the placement.
Please note that failure to pay the acceptance fee on or before the deadline automatically nullifies the offer of provisional admission.
2.Acceptance of the Course Offered on the JAMB website and Printing of the JAMB Admission Letter Submission of ‘O’ level results online for Verification.
3.You are to visit the University Admissions Office two days after you have paid School Fees and received the verification number sent to you from TASUED ICT with the following documents:
- Original copy of the online Acceptance fee receipt stamped at the University Bursary
- Duly completed online Acceptance form, Application form, Application receipt
- JAMB Result Slip/ Acknowledgement Slip
- Reference letter from a Public/Civil Servant of a status not below GL12 or equivalent.
- Tax Clearance and Photocopies of credentials
After fulfilling the above conditions, you are to login to your profile on the University portal to pay school fees, print school fees receipt, clearance certificate and proceed to yourndepartment with those documents for clearance formalities.
Candidates are to note that they are not yet bonafide students of the Tai Solarin University of Education until they fulfill all admissions requirements and are duly cleared by the departments and the Admissions Office.