PTI, Nigeria, have released the 3rd list of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution. Candidates can now check their names in the PDF attached below to see if they have been offered admission.
The management of the Petroleum Training Institute, PTI, Nigeria, have published the 3rd batch admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session. candidates that took part in the screening exercise should proceed to check their admission status below.
The admission list for student offered provisional admission into National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) have been released. The admission list has been attached here for direct view. candidates that wish to download the PDF file will need to log in to see the download link for the file.
Check 3rd Batch ND & HND Admission List – PTI
All candidates that are yet to be offered admission should scroll down to see the newly added candidates for admission. Congratulations!
|1||UKATU Nkechi Anita||PTI/UTME/00736/18||86395630CA||ND-SLT|
|2||OKOTIE Matilda Oghenefegor||PTI/UTME/00824/18||85246628DE||ND-SLT|
|3||OMANUDHOWO Praise Ovo||PTI/UTME/00766/18||863942191CJ||ND-SLT|
|4||OGHENEOCHUKO OGHENEBRORHIEN ROSEMARY||PTI/UTME/01173/18||85227588CB||ND-SLT|
View Full List Of 3rd Batch Admission List (ND & HND) – PTI
How To Check Other Released Admission List.
Candidates that wish to check other list (Check their admission status) should follow the procedure below.
- Candidates are to visit the Admission Status Checking Portal
- Enter their Username in the space provided. (Your Matriculation number is your username)
- Enter your Password in the space provided.
- Click “Login” button to proceed.
- If you have been offered admission, when you click “Login” button, you should be directed to the Student Control Center. only admitted candidates can log in.
All admitted candidates are to log on page, Enter your Matric Number and Password to log in to Student Control Center. Then Click On Change Password to change their default password.
NOTE: PAYMENT OF FEES IS NOW DONE AFTER GENERATING RRR CODE ONLY ON THE INSTITUTE PORTAL => www.pti.edu.ng
Payment of Fees
PAYMENT OF FEES IS NOW DONE AFTER GENERATING RRR CODE ONLY ON THE INSTITUTE PORTAL
- Visit the intitution portal@ www.pti.edu.ng
- Print out the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code
- Take the print out of the RRR code to any bank to make payment.
- After payment, you can re-visit the portal to continue to the student control center.
Candidates that have been offered admission and can’t still login should visit the ICT Centre for help. Alternatively, call 08126971127 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have made payment, Click the link below to Requerry your payment
Drop comments in the comment box below. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the comment section or our contact page to reach us.