Mobilization of Corps members into NYSC Batch B 2018 has commenced and will run until Friday, August 10th, 2018.
All Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) who are yet to be mobilized and have their names on their school’s masterlists sent to NYSC can proceed to register.
Those whose names have not been forwarded to the NYSC body, will begin their registration on receipt of masterlist from their respective schools.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE (Fresh PCMs)
1. Visit the NYSC Online Registration Portal www.nysc.org.ng
2. Click on ” Mobilization Batch B 2018″
3. Click Fresh Registration.
4. Fill in your details appropriately.
5. Ensure to do your thumbprint by yourself and for yourself.
REGISTRATION GUIDLINES FOR PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED PCMs
This is for PCMs who were not able to submit their forms accordingly or were not able to successfully complete their registration during the previously concluded registration.
1. Visit the NYSC online registration portal nysc.org.ng.
2. Click on “Login Here”
3. Continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4. Fill in the required details and remember to use the Submit Button when you’re done.
The Revalidation link is only for those corps menbers that were mobilized in 2018 Batch “A” and previous Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
It is best to avoid spelling errors. However, corps members can apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on their dashboards.