This is to inform the general public that the sale of application forms, for the selection of candidates for admission into Niger Delta University for the 2017/2018 academic session has commenced.
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 150 marks and above in the 2017 UTME are eligible to apply.
PROCEDURE FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE APPLICATION FORM
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Payment breakdown is as follows:
- Candidate should pay the sum of four thousand naira (N4,000) only – two thousand naira (N2,000) for the Screening Form and another two thousand naira (N2,000) for System Charge.
- On-line payment portal (ATM enabled card from any commercial bank)
- Cash payment into Acct. No. 0016405919 in any Diamond Bank Plc nationwide.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades
- Upload your passport photograph
- Preview and edit form
- Submit and print out application form
The deadline for the on-line submission of application form is 22nd September 2017.
APTITUDE TEST SCREENING SCHEDULE
The aptitude test is scheduled to hold from 27th to 3oth September 2017.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the aptitude test.
MRS. EFFUA E. BEREPUBO