The Federal Polytechnic of Nekede, Fedponek, has commenced sale of her post UTME forms. Nekede HND /ND Post UTME Form. The Form Is cost at 10,000 Naira only (excluding bank charges).
The management of the Federal Polytechnic of Nekede, has commenced sales of her 2019 post UTME forms. This is in readiness for her 2019 admission exercise. The management of Nekede Polytechnic today, 14th May, 2019, opened portal for HND registration. All candidates that are interested in the 2019 Higher National Diploma programme in Nekede, FedPoNek, can visit the registration portal to file in for the admission screening exercise.
As JAMB begins to roll of the results of successful JAMB applicants, our institutions are also getting ready to receive them. FedPoNek is one of many institutions preparing for the 2019 admission screening exercises as the management of the institution announces commencement of HND registration.
The Higher National Diploma, HND, programme is comprises of three types. They are;
- HND Full time
- HND Evening and,
- HND weekend.
HND applicants are to carefully study which programme type will best suite them before applying for their respective screening exercises.
How To Apply For Nekede HND Post UTME
All prospective candidates that have made the Federal Polytechnic of Nekede, Fedponek, their choice institution and are interested in their admission screening exercises can commence with their registration process. Follow the procedures described below to successfully register for the screening test.
See also how to apply for Nekede ND programme here:
Candidates are to carefully fill in their details in the corresponding boxes provided.
- Select your preferred programme from the drop down menu (select either HND full time or evening or weekend)
- Select your course of study.
- Select Form type as “application form”
- Enter your surname in the box provided.
- Enter your first name in the box provided
- Enter your last name in the box provided
- Select your state from the drop down list
- Enter a working phone number.
- Enter an accessible email address. Then click “generate Invoice”
- Your invoice will be generated. The invoice has a RRR code which is required for your payment.
2. Go to any bank with your invoice to make payment. You can as well proceed to make payment online via Remita. You’d need a card for this transaction.
3. Upon successful payment of your registration fee, Fill your Form and print the acknowledgement slip which contains your application number. Kindly enter your RRR or Confirmation Order Number in the space provided at the right hand side, and click the Next Button to fill your Application Form. Please endeavor to print your Acknowledgment Slip and Exam Slip after the submission of your form. Click here to fill your Form now.
You can also reprint your application Form at any time. To reprint your application Form, visit Nekede HND application Form reprint, enter your application number in the box provided then, click the ”submit’ button.
To see a list of course offered in Nekede, visit this Form page, in the second drop down list, click in. Scroll down to see all courses offered.
The HND post UTME Form Is cost 10,000 naira (Ten thousand naira only) excluding bank charges.