The Nigerian AGIP Exploration, NAE, limited is an operator of the Nigerian National Petroleum Commission, NNPC, and NAE Public Sharing Companies (PSC). On behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, the Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited is committed to training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) programme.
The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited has announced that, in pursuance of its CSR programme, suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates are invited for the 2019/2020 Post Graduates Scholarship Award Scheme.
The award is in two categories:-
Overseas – This covers applicants study in a reputable university overseas.
Local – This covers successful applicants study in a recognized university in Nigeria.
How Can I Be Eligible To Apply?
To qualify to apply for the 2019/2020 NAE limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award, all applicants are to meet the requirements below. The requirements for applying for the scholarship award are;
- Applicants must possess a minimum second class upper (2:1) Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Applicants must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one year master’s degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Applicants must not be below 28 years of age or not above 28 years by 31st December, 2019.
- Applicants must have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps, NYSC programme.
- Applicants must possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2019 (Overseas category).
Applicable Disciplines for the PG Scholarship Award.
All prospective applicants should note that only candidates in the following disciplines will be considered for the post graduate scholarship award. The disciplines include;
- Engineering (includes Petroleum, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil, Subsea, Mechanical and Marine.
- Petroleum Economics.
- Law (Oil and Gas).
How Can I Apply?
Interested applicants should follow this procedure to apply
- Visit scholastica page – https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships
- Create an account by providing every necessary credentials requested for on scholastica page.
- Upon successful fill up of your credentials and necessary upload, proceed to apply.
Deadline For application
Application closes May 26, 2019.