Candidates must have purchased Kwara State Polytechnic Admission Forms as earlier advertised in The Herald and The Punch Newspapers of 10th May, 2017 and passed with a minimum of Lower Credit grade (with Post ND one year Industrial Attachment) or Pass grade (with Post ND two years Industrial Attachment).
1. The Portal opens today 5th September, 2017 and closes on Sunday, 17th September, 2017, at 11.59pm and no further payment or registration can be done after that date and time.
2. All candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening process without which they will not be eligible to be considered for admission.
3. It should be noted that only candidates who properly register for the screening and successful after the exercise will be considered for admission.
4. All candidates seeking admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must use a unique(personal) Email address to create their profiles.
5. HND candidates must have regularized their ND programme with JAMB.
6. The screening exercise, which will be by Computer Based Test (CBT) , shall be conducted ONLINE.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of ₦2,000& ₦1000 administrative charge exclusive of Bank Charges .
M. O. Salami