Applications are invited for 2018/2019 KPMG graduate trainee programme.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
If you’re willing to gain invaluable business perspective that for personal and professional growth, If you can offer ideas about how businesses can improve their operations and cope with the ever-evolving business landscape, then you’re fit to apply.
KPMG is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees.
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
- Have graduated from Nigerian Law School with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) — for Law graduates only
- Not have written the KPMG graduate test before
- Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Code: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted