The Joint Administration and Matriculation Board, JAMB, recently announced that all candidates that took part in the 2019 JAMB examination, can now log into their portals on the JAMB website to check their result.
JAMB result checking has been on for a while. The board had adopted the sms result checking method earlier. An approximate of 1.8 million student took the screening test. ICMAXBLOG.com is sure that most prospective applicants have seen their Results.
Nonetheless, candidates who are yet to see their Results can now use the online result checking method. ICMAXBLOG.com has found out that some applicants who registered for the screening exams got their sims misplaced.
What Should I do If I misplace my Registered Sim For JAMB?
All candidates that took part in the 2019 JAMB examination are informed that JAMB result checking can be doing via message. Applicants who participated in the screening test and have misplaced their Sims (Sim card bearing the number used during registration for the 2019 JAMB exams), should follow this steps to check their results;
- Applicants will have to visit the nearest offices closest to them. They are to make applications for Sim retrieval. Upon successful welcome back, candidates should proceed to check their result using the sms result checking method.
How can I check my JAMB result using sms?
Candidates Can check their JAMB scores using sms. They are required to send a message in some sms. This message is cost at 50 naira only. Don’t know how to use the sms result checking method? Click the link below to get informed. How To check JAMB result via sms we have summarized the procedures in the link.
- As an alternative, candidates can check their Results using JAMB result checking portal.
How can I check my result on JAMB Portal?
Candidates are to follow the steps below to learn to use JAMB result checking portal.
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on your screen.
Candidates should note that the sms result checking method differs from the online checking method. The sms type provides candidates with only scores. The online result checking portal provides more to what you’d need to know.