Only Candidates who applied as first choice into our various degree programmes and score 160 and above in their UTME are qualified.
The screening exercise will take place at the Campus, Tudun Wada, Gombe as follows:
- Monday, 11th September, to Friday 15th September, 2017 – Screening of Candidates Credentials, Convocation Square.
- Saturday, 16th September, 2017. 7:00am – Aptitude Test.
The Exercise Shall Be Conducted For:
a. All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice and scored 160 and above in the relevant subjects in the 2017 JAMB UTME.
b. All candidates who applied through Direct Entry as First Choice.
Candidates should bring along original and photocopies of their credentials for the Screening Exercise as follows:
1. JAMB Result Slip for the 2017 UTME or Online Registration Slip for Direct Entry Candidates.
2. Two colored passport size photographs
3. Writing Materials
4. Receipt for Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N2500) Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid at any branch of the UBA Account No. 1004150106. The Bank Teller should be presented to the Bursar GSU for which the receipt is issued.