A new social messaging app known as Flaim has joined the mobile software market. As at the time of writing this post, it already has 10,000+ (Ten thousand and counting..) downloads. Looks like they have come to intimidate other social messaging apps that have failed to go viral.
Flaim is growing real quick. Thumbs up at them. To celebrate their launch in Nigeria, the developers of Flaim have chosen to reward their first 100,000 (One hundred thousand) users with 1,000 NGN worth of data. This data reward is available to only MTN, 9mobile, Glo and Airtel users.
How Do I Get my 1,000 NGN Worth of Data Reward from Flaim?
Flaim gives data reward to all new users of its app. To participate, the user must be among the first 100,000 user. You can only get the reward once, and the steps involved is totally simple and stress-free. See the procedures below.
- Download the Flaim app. DOWNLOAD HEREhttps://flaim.com//6445bc2fb
- Upon successful installation, launch the app.
- Click “Get started” button.
- Enter your mobile number (either MTN, Glo, Airtel or 9Mobile)
- A verification code will be sent to you. Enter the verification code sent into the app to proceed.
- Flaim automatically verifies you and send 500 NGN airtime to you. The airtime is automatically used to subscribe to a data plan worth its amount.
- Complete the form by entering your name in the required space provided.
You might want to ask where the other 500 NGN data worth is. Here is your answer. You get 500 NGN data worth for registering on Flaim and another 500 NGN data worth for inviting 5 persons.
As future plan, Flaim anticipates offering Flaim coin to its users as compensation for being part of its community.
What Services does Flaim Offer?
Flaim is a fast growing social messaging app offered by Equiis. It boasts of offering to it users amazing services that are satisfactory. One that other social messaging app will envy. Some of the services offered by Flaim includes:
- Making video and voice calling
- Performing two way delete. Here you can delete message sent from your phone or the recipient can delete a message received from their own phone. To understand this, think of the style of deleting messages adopted by one of the popular social app “WhatsApp”
- Multimedia messaging: share video, text and voice messages
- Group chat and calls
- Highest level encryption which allows chats to a user, secret. Everything you say and do is totally private.
Is Flaim safe to download?
Reviews of the app on Google Play store are welcoming as users send in their testimonies and recommendations.
What will Flaim have Access To?
Flaim can access;
- Device and app history to retrieve running apps
- Identity: to find accounts on the device, add or remove accounts.
- Contacts: to read your contacts.
- Location: to approximate users location (network based), precise location (GPS and network based)
- Photos/Media/Files: to modify or delete the contents of your SD card
- Camera: to take pictures and videos
- Microphone: to record audio
- Wi-Fi Connection Information: to view Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID and call information: to read phone status and identity
See all access here.
What Should I Do If I don’t Receive My data?
There have been complaints that the popular flaim app that has promised to give some amount of data to its first 100,0000 users, no longer fulfil its promises.
Users says they delay the verification code that is meant for completion of the registration process, and when the verification code comes, flaim delays in sending their free data.
Users are to note that there has been network issues, probably due to the increase I the amount of registered users. However, interested users that registered and are yet to received their quota for the free data are advised to exercise patience.
The free data will be delayed but it will definitely come. Remember, you have to be among the first 100,000 users to qualify to receive this data.
How do I Check my data bonus/balance (Mtn, 9mobile, Glo and Etisalat) ?
Your flaim data bonus can be checked same way employed in checking your regular data balance. To check your data balance simply dial the following USA codes
Mtn Users:- dial *131*4# followed by send
9mobile Users:- dial *228# followed by send
Glo Users :- dial *127*0# followed by send
Airtel Users:- dial *140# followed by send