MTN is giving out 500 megabyte (mb) to all it’s subscribers which includes Old, New and Aspiring subscribers…. Lol! Aspiring subscribers indeed.
Have you heard of the myMTN app. With the MyMTN app, you can topup airtime, purchase bundles, pay your bills and many more.
It’s everything you need, all in one place. Manage your mobile world the easy way with MyMTN.
The MyMTN app gives MTN subscribers greater control of their own mobile services so that they can access services and solve issues without having to contact company representatives. MyMTN also ensures customers have access to information about MTN’s products and services whenever the user needs it (24 hours a day) and at their convenience.
That is not all, after a user successfully downloads the MyMTN from the Google Play Store or http://smartapp.mtnnigeria.net:8080/dls/mtnn, you all stand a chance of getting a welcome gift worth 500mb. This data can be used to browse on the internet, download your favourite item and also make net calls. There’s no restriction to it usage.
HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?
All you have to do is
- Download and install the MyMTN app. (Available on Play store or simply click here)
- Upon successful installation, open the app and insert you MTN mobile number. (NOTE: It obviously for MTN subscribers alone).
- You would receive a six (6) digit One Time Password, OTP to be used to complete your login.
- Correctly input the OTP received. This OTP is not to be shared as it would allow access to the knowledge of your sim. Luckily MTN has taken security measures, so they send and require a One Time Password (OTP) each time you need to access sensitive data.
- It is however your duty to protect your sim card from third parties.
- Upon successful login, you will be welcomed with …”Yellow, you have been rewarded with 500MB data”…
- Click on the link on the app to activate it…and boom! You are free to surf the net at ease.
NOTE: THE 500MB IS VALID FOR 24 HOURS AFTER IT’S ACTIVATED.
Watch This Space For Updates! However, you can drop your comments using the comment box below.