The role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria. This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
Essential Responsibilities:GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
- Verified posting/call up letter to Lagos
- Verified posting by NYSC to GE and completion of the mandatory 3 weeks orientation camp
- Passion for technology and previous internship experience in GE will be an added advantage
- Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent knowledge or work experience
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Programming skills in ADV, C+ etc. will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
You can follow GE services on Twitter, join their LinkedIn Group or become a fan of their Facebook page.