FUTO has released her Pre-Degree admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session. All candidates have been waiting for the admission list are Hereby informed to proceed to check their admission status.
See how to access the admission list below. We have also attached the list here for easy viewing. Candidates can also download the list to their devices. This page will be updated if FUTO releases more admission list.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO, have released her recommended names of candidates scheduled for admission. The pre-degree admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is available on the University’s Admission Checking portal.
Check Your Admission Status On The 2018/2019 Pre-Degree List – FUTO
All candidates that took part in FUTO Pre-Degree admission screening exercise should proceed to check their admission status. Candidates that wish to check their admission status should follow these procedures.
- Candidates are to visit the admission checking portal: https://futo.edu.ng/2018/12/14/pre-degree-2018-2019-admission/
- Enter your Name in the search box provided. (Toy can either enter your full names or a part of your name)
- Click enter,
- if your name is on the list, it should come up. (Candidates are to ensure that the name that comes up is their own full names as used during registration)
- Candidates can also use the Next/previous button to navigate through the admission list.
- Alternatively, scroll down to see the attached pre-degree admission list.
Candidates that would like to view/go through the Pre-Degree admission list at a go can do that here.
View FUTO 2018/2019 Pre-Degree Admission List
Candidates that will like to view this document offline should log in to have access to the download link.
Join our social media platform to stay connected always.
This post will be updated as more admission list are been released. Remember to use the comment section for your comments.