Microsoft has been around for a long time. They have announced that opportunities are open for students and recent graduates, who will like to join their Technical Sales team. This is a full-time employment opportunity.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more full-time. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. We believe we should each find meaning in our work and we ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world.
What are the Qualities/Responsibilities Required?
All prospective candidates should have the following qualities:
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed global organization.
- Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you’re open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
- Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
- Customer Focused: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
- Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
- Passion for Technology: you’re deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal.
How Do I Qualify/Eligibility for full-time with Microsoft
Applications to this opportunity are considered depending on education level and/or location. To be considered as student/recent graduate, you should be:
- Applicants must be Within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months.
- Applicants have Up to 2 years of accumulated full-time professional experience.
- Applicants must have Passion for the technology and innovation.
- Applicants must possess excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical and presentation skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Microsoft also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
How Can I Apply Microsoft full time Oppurtunity?
- Candidates that wish to apply should visit Microsoft career page.
- If you don’t have a Microsoft account already, create one.
- Continue with your application. Click here
- Click the “apply now” button.
- You can update you information manually, or choose to import it from either your resume or via your LinkedIn profile (Please ensure your profile is complete and contains enough information to accurately assess your candidacy for the role.)
*once you import via LinkedIn, Your full LinkedIn profile will be provided to Microsoft, Phenom People, and iCIMS, its talent acquisition partners.
Microsoft Benefits and Perks for Students and Recent Graduates
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away