The management of the Federal University Lafia, FULafia, Nassarawa State, has announced the commencement of her Post UTME screening application for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The screening exercise will commence on Monday, August 6, 2018 and close on Monday, August 20, 2018.
Applicants who have met the requirements are required to pay a sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000) for the screening exercise (Bank administrative charges excluded)
- Candidates with relevant O’ Levels result IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS AND who scored an aggregate of 170 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Must have chosen Federal University Lafia as their first choice.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will need to input both their O’ Levels and higher qualifications accordingly.
- Visit the UTME registration portal putme.fulafia.org
- Generate a transaction payment slip (pay via Remita or print the slip and proceed to the designated bank)
- Candidates are to use their JAMB registration number as their username and their respective states of origin as password to login.
- After making payment, candidates are to log on to putme.fulafia.org to finish their registration.
- Provide your personal records if missing and click update
- Provide a valid GSM number and email address
- Upload a clear passport size photograph in JPG format (not more than 100KB) and O’level results (where available).
- Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your photograph is uploaded.
- Click on the save button.
if you experience any problem with login to the Portal, uploading your passport photograph or O’Level results contact;
email@example.com or Call 07061629193 or 09051426442