Admission into the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro full-time ND Programme for the 2017/2018 Academic Session has commence. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates.
- Only those who scored minimum of 150 in JAMB UTME are eligible for Admission.
- Also those who did not fill the Polytechnic as their first or second choice institution but which to purchase the form will be considered.
Method Of Application
- The Screening fee is for all candidates is N5,000 only and all interested candidates should log onto dspz.mycportal.com and click on online Application, then click on start A New Application.
- Fill all your personal data and select programme type, School and Department.
- Thereafter you click “Pay with Card” to make application fee payment with Verve or MasterCard (inter switch enabled card).
Delta Poly Ozoro Screening Date And Details
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro post UTME exercise for the 2017/2018 Academic Session is scheduled to hold 29th-30th September.
The grouping of courses, days and time for the screening Exercise are as indicated below;
Day 1: 29th September, 2017
School of Agriculture
ND Agricultural Technology
ND Fisheries Technology
School of Engineering
ND Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
ND Chemical Engineering Technology
ND Civil Engineering Technology
ND Computer Engineering Technology
Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
School Of Environmental Studies
ND Building Technology
ND Quantity Surveying
School of Science & Technology
ND Computer Science
ND Food Science & Technology
ND Science Laboratory Technology
Day 2: 30th September, 2017
School of Business Studies
ND Banking & Finance
ND Business Administration & Management
ND Mass Communication
ND Office Technology & Management
Venue: School / Departmental Screening Halls.
Mode of Dressing: Corporate
Materials Required for the Screening Exercise are;
(i) Five (5) recent passport photographs.
(ii) Photocopy of UTME Score slip.
(iii) Examination result to include: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
(iv) Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
(v) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
(vi) Teller for the purchase of Post-UTME Application Form.
(vii) Two copies of your on-line Application Form.
Note that candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies websites during the Screening Exercise.
The closing date for all applications is Monday 25th September, 2017.