Custom VPN setting For Unlimited Browsing
Surfing the web/internet is almost inevitable. Everybody needs to just click the “go” button in their browser. Right!!!… Data charges are no longer coming in friendly. Most times we get to pay huge for little data time. This little data time results from two things. Either our phones (or corresponding gadjets) are just to large that they consume our data with so much joy or there are several apps installed that supports and run background ads.
This custom setting can be used on all VPN apps that allows one to setup and use a “Custom Setting”. Custom settings means that we get to set up our desired connection protocol. Some VPN that allows custom settings include: hammer VPN, stark VPN, tweakware VPN, Troid VPN, etc.
You need to be familiar with ” custom settings” on your choice VPN. The setting we will be providing is the same. The settings can be used on all VPN software.
If this is your first time visiting our technology category, take some time to play around other amazing post. I am sure you’d love it here.
What Is VPN?
VPN is an acronym for Virtual Proxy Network.
- It is used to create anonymity on the web. Web users intending to hide their personal data from been read by browsers, employ use of VPN. It helps hide your IP address so other users won’t trace you to your home, to ask for a pack of cornflakes.!..
- VPN are used to access blocked sites. Since it has the ability to assume a new IP for your, it changes your location. Website that has been blocked for a particular location can hence be accessed using VPN. Yea! It mask you up.
- VPN can be tweaked that it creats a way to surf the globe without data… That’s actually the part we are interested in today…let go..¿
What Does Custom Settings Mean?
Customsp settings entails configuring your VPN software to your own taste. Some of us like it juicy so we need to spice it up a little bit. That’s where custom settings comes to play. We build the protocol to connect with from scratch… We would see what this settings looks like in a bit..
Custom Settings For Your VPN
Remember that this settings can be used the same way across your VPN. If your have questions or need help for a particular VPN set up, just hit us via the comment section.
- Your android phone
- A sim card (For this exercise we have our android device running MTN network)
- A preferred VPN software.
- Ability to follow instructions. That’s all!
Ensure you have correctly downloaded and install your choice VPN.
Open your VPN app. (For the purpose of this exercise, we’ll be using *Tweakware*)
Select the drop down to choose custom setting. (Click the none to select your custom setting).
Select custom setting
Select settings from the top right corner.
Select Custom Tweak
Select connection mode as *HTTP*
Server port is 8080
Host header is either “smartapp.mtnnigeria.net:8080” or “mtn1app.mtn.com”.
Select header line type as ” Single line type”
Leave reverse proxy unticked.
Proxy host as “10.199.212.2”
Proxy port as “80” or “8080”
- Go back and hit the connect button!…
Once the VPN is connected you will be able to start browsing. However, the data is capped at 50mb/day. So you will be able to use 50mb everyday.
Were you not able to successfully set up custom settings on your choice VPN? Let us know in the comment section. If this was helpful, let others know by commenting in our comment section below.