There are several reasons why you would want to stream your laptop screen on your android/iPhone, mirror your PC on to your android and control your PC using your android device. Just in case you don’t have a reason to learn to stream, mirror and control your PC from your android, just read on and I would give you a reason.
The use of technology keeps increasing as the clock ticks. Learning how to fit in to the society, technologically is a thumbs up at us. We should see a desktop or laptop in every homes we visit. Let’s say out of 10 homes, we would see this devices in 10 homes. That’s right! Its a 10 over 10.
Most people would prefer using their desktops/laptops for their daily activities why others would kill for a mobile device as small as our androids/IPhones. What if there’s a way to make our laptops/desktops and androids/IPhones become family members? What if we could connect them together and control both devices from both devices?
Did you answer the question above? If you don’t have any answer to the question, please read on. If you do have an answer to the question, still read on. This might be an alternative answer for you.
There are several situation and/or reaaons as to why learning to connect our PC to an Android device is important. In our offices, there may be need to present files to every member. In our class rooms, there may be need to share content with the whole class. There may be need to show yourself to a larger Audience. In our homes, there may be need to enjoy media with all our house hold.
There may be need to remotely control your PC (this is the part I like the most).
There are several ways of achieving this purpose. I will be discussing only one method. The use of a software known as APowerMirror.
APowerMirror Mirrors and Controls Android Screen from PC, Stream your iPhone to PC in Real Time. It also mirrors and controls PC from android screen.
One app – two systems supported
ApowerMirror is a screen mirroring application for both iOS and Android devices, with full compatibility for Windows and Mac. With mobile phones and tablets running Android 5.0 or higher that support Chromecast, users can install this program for screen share with PC. Any iOS device with AirPlay capability can also display cell phone screen on the computer using this tool.
Stream to a Bigger Screen
ApowerMirror supports streaming video, photos and other media files from mobile to a computer monitor or projector wirelessly. Display options include Full Screen mode or Landscape mode, providing you with different viewing options on a more convenient, bigger screen that everyone can see together.
Control your Android from PC
ApowerMirror enables you to control your Android from a PC seamlessly. Easily manipulate a phone’s screen with your mouse and keyboard, including WhatsApp messages and SMS text messages. Game lovers can play Android-based games on their computer without an emulator and without rooting the device.
Control your PC from Android
ApowerMirror enables you to control your PC from an Android phone seamlessly. Easily manipulate a PC’s screen from your Android screen.
Screen Recording and Screenshots
APowerMirror comes with additional feature that allows user to easily record android screen. Users can also conveniently screenshot their mobile devices.
How To Connect Your Device
Connect Phone to PC
Download the application on your Windows computer or Mac. Install and launch it.
- Connect iPhone and PC to the same WiFi network.
- Download ApowerMirror app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the mirror button below, wait for the app to detect your computer, and then tap the name of your computer.
- On your iPhone, open Control Center. If your iPhone is running iOS 11, tap “Screen Mirroring” and choose the name that displays as “Apowersoft”. If your iPhone is running iOS 10, tap “AirPlay Mirroring”, choose the name that displays as “Apowersoft”.
- Turn on USB debugging on your Android.
- Connect Android to PC via USB cable. On your phone, if windows appear asking to allow USB debugging, choose “Always allow from this computer” and tap “OK”. Wait for an app to be installed on your Android. For some phones, you may need to install the app manually.
- Open the app on your phone. A notification will pop up. Tap “START NOW” and your Android screen will be mirrored to PC.
- Get Android and PC linked to the same wireless network.
- Download the ApowerMirror app on your Android.
- Open the app on the phone. Tap the Mirror icon to scan for the available devices. Choose your computer whose name begins with “Apowersoft”. Tap “START NOW”. Afterward, you will see the Android screen on the computer.
Note: you can check “Don’t show again” in the notification window to avoid tapping it every time.