Hammer VPN AntiDPI VPN – Bypass Hammer VPN 150mb daily data Cap
The HammerVPN is an Anti-DPI VPN that restructures payload and header of your traffic making it almost impossible to detect or get any idea about your traffic ; this in turn, gives you ultimate privacy protection and full blown internet speed. Hammer VPN is powered by TroidVPN.
What is DPI
Deep packet inspection (DPI) is an advanced method of packet filtering the use of DPI makes it possible to find, identify, classify, reroute or block packets with specific data or code payloads that conventional packet filtering, which examines only packet headers,cannot detect.
It means even you are using secure channel; still any party can detect your traffic and can know what are the applications you are using and your online behavior, voiding your privacy.
Disclaimer: This is for learning purposes only. You are responsible for how you use Hammer VPN AntiDPI
Hammer VPN AntiDPI VPN offers a way to surf the internet at no cost, except the cost for the acquisition of a MTN sim card. Setting up Hammer VPN is so easy that one don’t need to be a tech. geek to setup. See how to setup a free account. All free users are allowed to use any free server provided by the VPN app. This free servers has been capped at 150mb daily data usage.
The daily data cap of 150mb allocated to free hammer VPN users, is for testing the VPN service. This data can be used on any app, on the user android device for as long as they are connected and as long as the data has not been exceeded. Some free servers are faster than others, so one would need to test all servers before they conclude on whether they should go for a premium account. See how to get free fast servers here.
I will advise that free users who have tested the VPN service and are satisfied, go for a premium account. Premium account gives better flexibility and it has no data limit (unlimited data) and a very high bandwidth.
How To Exceed Hammer VPN AntiDPI 150mb Daily Data Restriction
Hammer VPN allows 150mb daily data usage on free servers. Only premium servers run unlimited. Once connected to Hammer VPN, all network connections passes through the VPN app and it monitors it. The VPN logs the amount of data used and the date the data was used. This logged data are hidden but that is how the VPN identifies date and amount of data consumed. COntinue reading to learn the Manual Bypass method and the Automatic bypass method.
The Manual Bypass Method
The VPN logs the date of the data consumed for that day in a file named “playstor.srf.h”. A simple way to bypass your 150mb daily data limit is to change the date in this file. For this process, you’d need ES file explore. (Download in google play store).
- Download and install ES File explorer. Download ES file explorer here
- Open ES file explorer
- Click the three lines at the top left corner in the app, the one that is to the left of the home icon.
- scroll down to select/activate “Show hidden files”
- Click internal Storage (as seen in the image above)
- Look for Android and select it
- Inside the “Android” folder select “playstor.srf.h”
- You are to edit “playstor.srf.h” – you can use the ES file editor.
- The first digits that is in playstor.srf.h is today’s date. Change the first two digits (as shown in the image) to the next date.
- That’s all
- Go back to hammer VPN and connect it to enjoy another 150mb
- Once the 150mb is exhausted, repeat the step and change the date to another You keep changing the date to keep enjoying hammer VPN
Alternatively, Use The Automatic Bypass Method
This method is similar to the manual. Here, the date changed is been automated by a third party app. Let’s see how it is done. The following are the requirements for this process;
- Hammer VPN
- Automate app. Download Automate here.
- Automate Connectivity permission. Download Automate connectivity permission here
- Automate Storage permission install. (This will intall automatically following the procedure below)
- Hammer file.flo Download the Hammer file.flo here
- Download and install Automate Connectivity permission.
- Download and install Automate.
- Open Automate app.
- Read the pop up carefully. Decline or Accept. If you accepted then proceed.
- Click Ok on the next Pop Up.
- Read the welcome message then click OK.
- Click the three dots on the top right corner in the app.
- select import.
- Choose the folder where you have downloaded the Hammer file.flo into.
- Select Hammer file.Flo to import it.
- Click OK the next pop up to authorize the import.
- Read the Next pop up carefully then click Start.
- Select Grant on the next pop up to grant automate the required privilege.
- Selecting grant will automatic begin installation of Automate Storage Permissions. Install it to proceed.
- Click on hammer file.
- Click on Start. This will begin the automate process. you can see the log building up. If there are no error messages, it means the automate is automatically changing the date for you.
- Open hammer VPN.
- Select you preferred server (See how to get free germany servers here)
- Hit the connect button. IF it says server is full, See how to solve serve is full issues here.
- Enjoy. Once the 150mb is exhauted, clear Hamer VPN from the minimized tray.
- Open Hammer VPN again, then connect.
You will not need to change the date again. as long as automate is running.
Drop your comments in the comment box below. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the comment section or our contact page to reach us.ICMax’s Blog.