The management of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education has announced the release of the 4th batch DIRECT ENTRY admission list.
This is to inform the general public especially those that have applied to study in the institution and took part in the Degree admission aptitude exercise, that Alvan Ikoku has published names of those admitted in the 4th batch Direct entry admission list.
Prospective candidates are advised to proceed to the university official website to check if their names were amongst those admitted. To check if you have been admitted simply click on the link below and keep scrolling down.
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process
READ ALSO: ALVAN 4th Degree admission list released
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- click on student portal to generate your acceptance fee invoice.
- proceed with your invoice to Alvan microfinance bank to make your payment.
- Pay the acceptance fee with your IPR invoice.
- Return to the college ICT centre with your payment receipt to print the Admissin screening documents.
- proceed to the college Admission unit with originals of the following.
- O’Level result
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result slip
- Acknowledgement slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of payment of Acceptance Fee
- All printed screening documents
6. Open your files with the screening officer.