Candidates who made the University of Jos their institution of first choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are invited for screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Qualified aspirants are informed that the University screening portal will be opened from Monday, 13th August to Friday, 31st August, 2018 for the UTME candidates.
Direct entry candidates will commence online screening registration exercise from Saturday, 18th to Friday, 31st August, 2018.
The deadline for the online screening of bio-data/credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission.
- Candidtes must have made the University of Jos, UNIJOS, their first choice of institution.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 marks in 2018 UTME
ASPIRANTS SHOULD NOTE THAT:
i. All candidates applying must complete the online screening. Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
ii. Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
iii. Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
IV. Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/
- Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
- Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
To pay through a bank:
- Visit any bank branch in Nigeria closest to you.
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter)
- Request to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita platform.
To pay using Remits platform:
- Access the collection platform via www.remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallet, POS, e.t.c.) to complete your payment.
- The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which he/she will keep for further processing.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment.
ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
- Visit UNIJOS Portal https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification e-mail is automatically sent to your email.
- Log into your e-mail and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration.
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including ‘O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date); upload your passport photograph and other information as required.
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
- Print Pre-Admission Screening slip and keep it for further processing.