The management of Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session. All candidates who applied for admission in the school can proceed to check their admission status on the school’s portal
To Check Your Admission Status now
simple follow this steps;
- Visit https://kasu.ng/admissions/kasuadmissions_list.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and name in the spaces provided at the left hand side of the page.
- Click on “Search” to confirm if you have been offered admission
Note: registrations and physical screenings begins next week December 11th to 22nd.
Candidates that were admitted are required to come along with the following;
- Printed Post-UTME Screening Form
- Internet copy of O’level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS)
- Printed copy JAMB Result Slip
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Local Government Indigene/Citizen/Residence Certificate